- Feet Care
- Project Location(s):
- Sandton, Gauteng
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Nail design Courses
- Not Specified
Nails modeling, high level professional, design gel and acryle, manicure(all types), eyelashes modeling
5 years of hard work, 100 clients per month, Excellent reputation, Teaching at schools for beginning masters of the industry of beauty
Base courses, courses on improvement of professional skill, courses on design and on the newest technologies
- Clean, trim, and paint nails in a nail salon or spa.
- Use emery boards, clippers, and scissors to file, trim, and shape nails into requested shape.
- Perform initial consultation to ascertain client’s wants and needs.
- Determine if infection or breakdown of skin exists.
- Soak nails in soap or solution.
- Wipe off old polish.
- Apply softening gel to cuticles.
- Push back cuticles with stick and trim if needed.
- Apply fake nails, colorful designs, or french manicures.
- Sell nail care products and colors.
- Shape nails carefully and trim ragged edges.
- Apply top, bottom, and finishing coats.
- Dry nails to clients’ satisfaction.